Tuesay 24th March - MeningieDown to 12 last night and back to 24.3 during the day. A lazy day for me, but Clive spent most of it re-working the trip again to try and get us home as quickly as possible, but also safely. In the past we have driven back to the Coast in a few days, but now we have a caravan on the back and with my health it will not be possible. He also rang people that we were going to see and advised then of the change of plans, so a lot of this SA part of the trip will have to wait until next time. The original plan was to spend ten days over Easter here and catch up with family and some of Clive's friends that he went to school with. A big curry night was planned and that too will now be cancelled. We'd already paid a deposit on the van park at Boliver where we planned to stay. With us staying for only two days now, we should be able to get back into Queensland on April 2nd and home on the 3rd. Clive went for a walk around around the van park, as it has some interesting ornaments, if you can call them that. Across the road is a museum tha was open. So many tourist things closed currently.